#UberPitch: Pitch Your Startup to an Investor in a 15 Minutes Uber Ride
Uber has partnered with ArabNet to bring UberPITCH in Pakistan to bring life-changing moments available at the touch of a button.
The aim of the UberPITCH is to connect Pakistani startups with potential investors.
It will be available in Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi for now, providing startups with an opportunity to pitch their ideas to investors.
How Does UberPITCH Work
On 30th September, from 11am – 3pm, regional startup heroes and industry leaders, will listen to your ideas in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad.
Uber Pakistan has said that anyone with 15 minutes and a good idea can submit an application and request a ride with the Uber app.
Ideas and startups that make a great pitch will be connected to the investors in the region.
What you need to know?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Download the Uber app
- Submit an application for your startup here before 5pm on September 20th
- If selected, you will be emailed a promo code to unlock the UberPITCH view
- Between 11am – 3pm Saturday, September 30th, request the UberPITCH option via your app
- If connected, you’ll have 7 minutes to pitch and 7 minutes for feedback
- Rides are free and will start and end at your pickup location
- Selected startups will be announced October 4th
So what are you waiting for? Get ready with your pitches and start making your start-up dreams a reality.